In the course of project implementation a number of useful websites have been developed. The following list contains links to them, including a short description of the main idea behind these project outputs.
- a trilingual portal containing tourist package programmes for the border area has been created within the TOUR PACK project, intended for the visitors to the area, encouragng them to spend more days enojying the available tourist offer, also presented on the portal, alongside the mobile applications and tourist maps developed within the project.
- the results of the Three Rivers=One Aim project, aiming at better management of protected areas along Mura, Drava and Danube are presented in a trilingual publication, showing the ways in which the project contributed to increasing the visibility of protected areas in public and improving the co-existance of humans and nature in the CB area.
- the promotion of ecotourism in the cross-border region is at the heart of ViNaK project, which included the elaboration and publishing of the bilingual Ecotourism Guide through the Cross-border Region.
- www.medbiotech.aok.pte.hu - a site supported by the BIOTECHEDU project, giving information about the available MSc courses in the cross-border region covering the field of medical biotechnology as well as about opportunites for scholarships awarded by the participating institutions.
- http://www.chee-ipa.org/ - developed within CHEE project, the site offers useful information about energy efficiency for public and private users equally.
- http://download.ipa-whp.eu/?page_id=10 - the web location where the studies completed within the Work and Health Project can be downloaded. The studies conducted during the project investigated the state of workers' health, and the connection of the health of the workers and their employability.
- http://www.dravamonitoring.eu/ - the site developed as part of the Flood Forecast project contains all the latest hidro-meteorological data for the whole programme region, information about the water level of the Drava river along the border, providing invaluble information to the local inhabitants, especially during the flood season.
- http://geo.dravamedence.hu - the website developed within the frame of Drava GEO project and as part of the work done on the joint research of the geothermal potential of the cross-border region. The results of the study conducted as part of the project, as well as a cross-border geo-thermal map of the area can both be found on the website.
- http://investinbaranya.com/ and http://investinbaranja.com/ are links to the portal developed within the project CB Business Marketing and FDI that serves as support for businesses looking to invest in the region. Here, the prospective businesses can find relevant legislation, an investment guide and other useful information.
- http://www.k2-net.com/ - developed within K2.Net project and attempting to establish closer connections between the entrepreneurs of the border region, the site contains a database of businesses in the project region, as well as information about trade fairs and news from the business world.
- http://mobileregion.info/ - developed within Mobile Region project, this site contains a search engine connecting job providers and job seekers from the border region. It also acts as a business incubator for the companies in the agricultural sector.
- www.mohacs-osijek.eu - an innovative webportal that was developed in CBRIS II project contains information on shipping and tourism in the Mohács-Osijek region in three languages. The tourism section provides information on accommodation possibilities, gastronomy, important tourist sights, links to tourism information centres, transport and other useful information. In the shipping section of the site a port authority database, operating ferries on the Danube, list of ports and mooring places, ship rental companies, and water sports and leisure related information is provided. Thanks to the technical background (WLAN network) established by the project, the website is also accessible for boats sailing on the Danube in the area of Mohács and Osijek.
- http://pre-mu-dra.eu/ - developed within PrE-Mu-Dra project and attempting to establish closer connections between the businesses of the border region, the site contains a database of businesses in the project region with a posibility of expanding it by entrepreneurs themselves.
- http://szotar.ddkovizig.hu/htmls/ - a bilingual specialised dictionary was developed within the Bilingual Lexicon project containing several thousand words and expressions connected to water management and environmental protection. It can be accessed on this link and used by anyone, anytime.
- http://work-flow.info/category/znanje/ and http://work-flow.info/hu/category/tudas/ are online language courses developed within the Work Flow project, to facilitate the cross-border labour market mobility and the development of tighter business relationships within the border area.
- http://www.zalamet.hu/ - the site developed as part of the PC Forecast project contains all the latest hidro-meteorological data for the whole region as well as forecasts the probability of pest infection, a very useful tool for the local agriculture workers. After registration on the portal, the users can easily access all the provided data and use them for prevention or damage control in case of e.g. hail or other similar natural disasters.
The European Commission has published the result of the public consultation on the border obstacles . The results are available in all official EU languages.
read more »
TOUR PACK - Project Closing Conference in Alexandrapuszta
18 February 2016
The closing conference of the TOUR PACK project was held in Alexandrapuszta (Hungary) on 15 February, with the project partners taking this opportunity to present the results of the project, most prominently the joint trilingual tourism portal ...
read more »